Saturday, October 17, 2009

At Noah's coffee morning. He sang songs with his class while we ate treats the kids had made. He was especially proud of the chocolate balls he had helped make.




post signature

1 comment:

Kayren said...

You went blonde!

You gave me this a long time ago...remember?

You aren't updating here much either. Do you only do facebook? I don't facebook or twitter or chatter or blabber or anything like that. I'm not going to facebook either.

My fil facebooks. He actually im's his son and daughter who live not in the same town and not 20 miles away instead of picking up a phone. I also don't want to communicate with people from high school. I have no desire whatever to be in touch with them, and that's how they tried to contact people for this last reunion we just decided to skip.

So will I ever hear from you again. I miss you and your quirkiness. I get you and at least I know there is someone out there who probably gets me when I write stuff.

:) Kayren