So my dog passed away:-( but I have a new one!
He is much more playful and active than Buddy.But I still like Buddy. The new dog is named Jiminy Cricket but we just call him Cricket.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Aiden's Update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Aiden, I am so glad you have Cricket to play around with and have fun. Your Mom writes in her blog that you spend most of your time playing IPad nowadays. I like thinking of you having fun but then I wonder about the Aiden who would stomp about determined to walk? Is that Aiden still around too?
I love you Aiden and I can't imagine how stinky all the treatments and medicines are. I pray for you Aiden and I am asking God to put in you a heart like David's and then, just maybe God will show you how to slay giants :) Give Cricket a hug from me. I will write again soon xxx
Post a Comment