Yeah, Aiden! That is so amazing..and he started doing this on his own??? I never started training after they were 3 so I didn't have to deal with accidents...what a big boy he is!
He is totally into using the toilet, and decided on his own he wanted to do it. He loves it. I do have one itsy-bitsy confession: when he had the peeing bit down but waited to poop in his diaper, I promised him chocolate if he pooped in the toilet. Oops. That was about as smart as teaching an eighteen month old to crawl out of his crib (Hm... Who would do such a thing?!). He poops at least twice a day, often more, and I'm beginning to suspect that he holds back a little so he can let the rest go an hour later for another Hershey's Kiss!
Oh my gosh..that is so funny..what some people won't do for chocolate? LOL!!!! Hmmm, are you creating a chocolate monster? I will know what to have on hand next time you are here! But, I do think we all, as parents, do bribery, sometimes that is all that works :)
3 comments:
Yeah, Aiden! That is so amazing..and he started doing this on his own??? I never started training after they were 3 so I didn't have to deal with accidents...what a big boy he is!
He is totally into using the toilet, and decided on his own he wanted to do it. He loves it. I do have one itsy-bitsy confession: when he had the peeing bit down but waited to poop in his diaper, I promised him chocolate if he pooped in the toilet. Oops. That was about as smart as teaching an eighteen month old to crawl out of his crib (Hm... Who would do such a thing?!). He poops at least twice a day, often more, and I'm beginning to suspect that he holds back a little so he can let the rest go an hour later for another Hershey's Kiss!
Oh my gosh..that is so funny..what some people won't do for chocolate? LOL!!!! Hmmm, are you creating a chocolate monster? I will know what to have on hand next time you are here! But, I do think we all, as parents, do bribery, sometimes that is all that works :)
Post a Comment